Ozone Total Security Benefits
Ozone capitalizes on live and virtualized behavior-based detection, in addition to cloud-based services, to stop emerging e-threats that other products miss.
- Active Virus Control – Monitors processes behavior while they are running to detect new & unknown viruses.
- Rescue mode – Reboots your computer in a trusted environment, which is used for cleanup and restoration.
- Virtualized Browser – Isolates the browser from the operating system in an Ozone-provided environment to block web-based threats.
- Vulnerability Scanner – Checks for missing or outdated security software as well as potentially unsafe system settings.
- Antispam – Stops unwanted e-mail from reaching your Inbox.
- Two-way Firewall – Monitors your Internet connections and keeps strangers from accessing your WI-Fi connection.
- Parental Control – Blocks inappropriate content, restricts Web access between certain hours, and helps parents remotely monitor their children’s online activity.
Ozone’s Autopilot makes all the security-related decisions for you!
Autopilot – Provides a hassle-free experience by making optimal security-related decisions without input from you
Protect yourself, and your friends, from e-threats that attempt to exploit the trust you’ve built with them.
Search Advisor – Gives advance warning of risky websites right in your Google and Bing search results.
Ozone 1.0 takes “scheduled scanning” to a whole new level, as the scanning only takes place when your system is idle.
Scan Dispatcher – Triggers system scans when resource usage falls below a certain threshold to avoid any impact on your system’s performance.
Tune-Up – Removes unnecessary files and registry entries, for optimized performance.
- Ozone protects your privacy and personal data with a range of specialized modules and functions.
- Personal Data Filter – Prevents critical data, such as your social security number, from ever leaving your computer.
- Antiphising – Blocks websites supporting various scams or credit card phishing attempts.
- Chat Encryption – Keeps your conversations private on Yahoo! and MSN Messenger.
- File Encryption – Locks up confidential files in an encrypted vault.
Ozone Total Security comes with 2 GB of free, secure online space to backup your critical files.
Safebox – Automatically backs up files and folders to a secure remote server and allows file sync between your computers.
For all installations
Minimum System Requirements (Lite)
Windows XP (SP2) / Vista / Windows 7
CPU 800 MHz,
RAM: 512 MB,
Free Space: 800 MB
Minimum System Requirements (1.0)
Windows XP (SP3) / Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1)
CPU 1.0 GHz,
RAM:1.5 GB RAM,
Free Space: 800 MB
Internet Explorer 7 and higher
Yahoo Messenger 8.1 and higher
Firefox 3.6 and higher
Outlook 2007, 2010
Outlook Express and Windows Mail on x86
.Net framework 3